"Philanthropy is not about privilege but accountability"
Created in 2013, the Power 2 Inspire Foundation has been committed to helping young aspiring performers and business leaders rise to their highest self.
"Talent is universal but opportunity is not"
music...with a heart.
The Foundation is also a convener sponsoring workshops, lectures, demonstrations, and master classes to reinforce the importance of preparation and resiliency.
Founded by Ray Chew and Vivian Scott Chew whose philanthropic ethos is rooted in a higher calling.
Portfolio Of Services
- Master Classes featuring interactive presentations for leading music schools and programs in the U.S. and abroad
- Scholarship Programs supporting prodigious student musicians and driven young adults with high potential to succeed as music business professionals
- Guest Scholars & Lecturers presenting high schools, universities and performing arts centers with intensive music training and industry insights
- Internship Programs providing professional training opportunities in the music industry for ambitious young musicians and leaders
Overcoming Obstacles For Students
- Expand access to high quality music programs and instruction when many districts are eliminating music and art
- Opportunity to capture segment of youth who are disconnected from work or school
- Leverage music instruction and enrichment to achieve broader education and life outcomes
- Balance cognitive and non cognitive abilities by focusing on social emotional, and academic needs
Overcoming Obstacles For Parents
- Family Engagement strategies will be integrated in all program areas to ensure essential reinforcement and encouragement
- Foundation workshops will serve the interests of families including mentoring, financial literacy and how to support the community of talent
- Artist & Fellows visibility in community activities will help model positive images and perception of inner city youth
- Power 2 Inspire Foundation portfolio of service will create a pathway for global access and opportunity